Sunday, December 28, 2008

What was i Thinking?


I decided i would make these quilts for Amy and Rhonda for Christmas. Well my mom does these sort of things all the time. She makes it look easy. i will tell you what I am definatly not as good as my Mom. First of all i started way too late. a week and a half was not long enough to do these. But I pulled it off all thanks to my Mom. She helped me a ton. i told her if she did one more stich i would have to tell them they were from her. Thanks Mom for all your help. I couldnt have done it without you.
Rhonda and Amy loved them. I was so glad. They don't look the best if you look really close. but i was proud of them.

2 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cara Lee said...

Hi lovely!! your main picture is so cute!!! text or call me sometime cuz we never talk and I'm your most favorite cousin-in-law EVER!!! 435.219.1575