Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Graduation!!!




We graduated from CEU last saturday with our Associates in Science. We are excited we are half way done. Ty is going into Human Resource Managment. He will take classes at the utah state extention here in price for his bachelors degree. I got accepted into the nursing program here in price. We are so happy we get to stay here close to our families.

We don't really know what to do with our time after work now. ever since we have been married we have been in school and doing homework after work and on the weekends. The bad news is we wont have much of a summer. Ty is taking a summer math class that starts next week, and as soon as his class ends the nursing program starts the end of June. But oh well thats life. the sooner we get school done with the sooner we will graduate.
All our family was there for our graduation and for a lunchen afterwards. It was great seeing them. We are so blessed to have such amazing families that are always there for us.

5 comments:

The Bunnell's said...

Ya hoo!!!I am so proud of you guys! I am glad that we got to be there to celebrate such a special moment and milestone in your life's. We love you!

Ewell said...

Hi Kelsi and Ty This is Bridgett Kyla's friend and we were in Ty's ward in Castle Dale for awhile I hope that you remember us. I just saw that you both had graduated and I wanted to say Congrats. All the hard work will pay off in the long run. Also you guys seem to be so happy and you are both so cute. Good for you both.
Once again congrats.

Elder Dylan Jackson Reay said...

Congratulations you guys!! Kels, I really miss you....when I get home we have to get together ok? I wanna hear all about nursing! Love you!

The Ungermans said...

aww congrats!!!! Ruthy was telling us you guys gradutaed thwt is so exciting for you!!! I need you to email me, I set my blog to private and also changed the addy to csufamily.blogspot.com so i need to invite you lol. roxy_hotty@hotmail.com

Christy said...

Congrats you two!!!!It was way good to see you guys that one weekend.