Monday, May 3, 2010

LPN Graduation

Last friday I graduated with my licensed practical nursing certificate. I have officially completed my first year of nursing school.

This was a big accomplishment it was a rough year and alot of sweat and tears went into this.
If it wasn't for Ty and my family i couldn't have done it. Ty was a huge support and a great shoulder to cry on.
Thanks to all my family for helping me achieve this. :)


My side of the family



Ty's side of the family
Becca and me
WE DID IT!!! yay
With the program at CEU you have to reapply for the RN year (the second year of the program) there are two campus's one in Price and one is Blanding. well I got into the RN program in Blanding :(. I'm not too excited about it but everything will work out in the end. I just keep telling myself in one year i will be a Registered Nurse.

2 comments:

The Bunnell's said...

YAY!!!!! I am so proud of you! You look gorgeous!!!! I am so sorry that I could not be there :( I am not a very good sister. Only one more year and all this hard work will pay off and you'll be rakin in the dough! Love ya

Chad and Ashlie said...

congrats! that is so exciting. It was great to see you guys and meet Ty